Vote for the Conservative Crew

In January 2009, I created this blog to expose unreported news stories that were being censored purposely from the general public in order to craft not inform public opinion. We must all seek the truth in all things and reject the lies being fed to us over the airways of the mainstream corporate owned media.

The truth is we are all Blessed with the gift of free will to either choose good or evil, love or hate, forgiveness or un-forgiveness, by worshipping at the alter of either Jesus or the enemy.

Please support my efforts to disclose the truth about: Government corruption here and at www.ConservativeCrew.Blogspot.com
Our Creator's saving grace for you

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who is this person?

Who Am I?

I was raised in one country but my father was born in another. I was
not his only child. He fathered several children with a number of
women.

I became very close to my mother because my father showed little
interest in me. Then my mother died at an early age from cancer. Later
in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were
sketchy and no one was able to produce a reliable birth certificate.

I grow up practicing one faith, but converted to Christianity because
this was widely accepted in my country. But I practiced
non-traditional beliefs and did not follow mainstream Christianity.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult before I
decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a
new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those
who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father
abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics when I was in my 30s and then burst
onto the scene as a candidate for national office when I was in my
40s. I had a virtually non-existent resume, very little work history,
and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a
powerful speaker who managed to draw incredibly large crowds during my
public appearances.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign
policy. I was critical of my country in the last war. But what
launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's
economy. I had a plan on how we could do better. I knew which group
was responsible for getting us into this mess.

Mine was a peoples campaign. I was the surprise candidate because I
emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to
gain widespread popular support. I offered the people the hope that
together we could change our country and the world.

I spoke on behalf of the downtrodden including persecuted minorities
such as Jews, but my actual views were not widely known until after I
became my nations leader. However, anyone could have easily learned
what I really believed if they had simply read my writings and
examined those people I associated with. But they did not.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world
learned the truth.

Who am I?

Adolf Hitler.

Were you thinking of someone else?

(unknown author)

No comments:

Post a Comment