Vote for the Conservative Crew

Support your truly Conservative candidates at www.ConservativeCrew.Blogspot.com so we can return prosperity to our communities across the country. Without dramatic cuts in all levels of Big Government, we will be depriving our children of the high standard of living we have so enjoyed, since the creation of our great country.

Monday, August 15, 2011

I am officially a candidate for Special Election CD1

Dear Citizens of CD1,

Now is the time to elect a true conservative who knows the importance of a limited government and a balanced budget. I am running for Oregon first to actively promote the values and issues that are important to my fellow citizens in CD1.

Once elected I will air regular Internet town hall meetings to communicate with the citizens of Northwest Oregon on the important issues facing the United States Congress. You will always be able to weigh in on my ConservativeLisa.blogspot.com and my Blogtalk and Ustream "Live with Lisa" shows.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to please vote for me, Lisa Michaels, in the November primary and then the general election in January.

Sincerely,

Lisa Michaels
LIVEwithLisa@yahoo.com

Candidate for U.S. Congress Oregon CD1






No comments:

Post a Comment