Vote for the Conservative Crew

In January 2009, I created this blog to expose unreported news stories that were being censored purposely from the general public in order to craft not inform public opinion. We must all seek the truth in all things and reject the lies being fed to us over the airways of the mainstream corporate owned media.

The truth is we are all Blessed with the gift of free will to either choose good or evil, love or hate, forgiveness or un-forgiveness, by worshipping at the alter of either Jesus or the enemy.

Please support my efforts to disclose the truth about: Government corruption here and at www.ConservativeCrew.Blogspot.com
Our Creator's saving grace for you

Monday, November 7, 2011

Please join my gathering at Godfather's Pizza Election Night 11/8

Godfather's Pizza
(503) 590-0900
14200 Sw Barrows Rd
Tigard, OR 97223

The Lisa Michaels for Oregon 1st has Godfather's banquet room reserved at 7:30p 11/8/11 for anyone who would like buy dinner and wait with me for the primary election results to come out. The owner Pat has worked with Herman Cain, so I felt that since my campaign is as unorthodox as Mr. Cain's it would be appropriate to finish the primary at a Godfather's restaurant on Election night. 

The Lisa Michaels for Oregon 1st campaign believes in asking for your vote, not your money because that is all that I should require to be elected as a true representative of we the people. My campaign has been run by several unpaid devoted volunteers. We were able to reach 100s of 1000s of commuters with our "Let's Take the High Road" Stars and Stripes sign waving on the Sylvan overpass and the Sunset Transit Pedestrian walkway. 
 With my 25 years of marketing expertize I understands the importance of word of mouth advertising, social media and name recognition. Hardly a storekeeper, waitress, gas attendant or grocery store clerk  has escaped receiving a quick introduction and a card from me. With generous donations from friends and family we were able to purchase effective radio time on KUIK 1360 and today on KPAM 860 and pass out over 2000 cards with the words:
- Put Jobs in Oregon 1st
- Balance the Budget
- Taxed Enough Already
- Free Up Businesses to Hire More Workers
- Stop Spending Money We Do Not Have


50 bumper stickers and lawn signs. 

I am proud to report that all of this was accomplished with far less than the $5000 needed to force me into filing for a committee with the FEC. Professional establishment campaign advisers will tell you that we have absolutely NO chance of winning with this strategy, but I believe we the people will show them all to be dead wrong on Election night. With my victory we will prove to them that it is not how much money a candidate has in the bank but how much passion a candidate has in their heart that is the true measure of success. 


If meeting and greeting as many people as possible has not earned me the Republican nomination then this quite simply is not God's plan for me at this time. I will be happy in the knowledge that I gave it my best shot and met hundreds of wonderful Oregonians in the process. 

Many thanks for all of your efforts on my behalf!

Best regards,

Lisa Michaels
Lisa@LisaMichaels.org 

2 comments:

  1. You have my vote! Gene Anderson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping us send our conservative message to the establishment politicians.

    ReplyDelete