Vote for the Conservative Crew

In January 2009, I created this blog to expose unreported news stories that were being censored purposely from the general public in order to craft not inform public opinion. We must all seek the truth in all things and reject the lies being fed to us over the airways of the mainstream corporate owned media.

The truth is we are all Blessed with the gift of free will to either choose good or evil, love or hate, forgiveness or un-forgiveness, by worshipping at the alter of either Jesus or the enemy.

Please support my efforts to disclose the truth about: Government corruption here and at www.ConservativeCrew.Blogspot.com
Our Creator's saving grace for you

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Please Support My Censored YouTube Channel


Please check out some of my videos on my channels because You Tube has given me until February 20th to either get 4000 hours of viewing and 1000 subscribers or lose my Advertising privileges. This will be next to impossible unless you can help me out by watching, liking and commenting with the number of views listed and the date you watched the video. 

Many Thanks!

Accountability LIVE with Lisa 454 Subscribers 2959 Hours Viewed

Government Gone Wrong 119 Subscribers 169 Hours Viewed

LIVE with Lisa Michaels 161 Subscribers 825 Hours Viewed




No comments:

Post a Comment