Vote for the Conservative Crew

In January 2009, I created this blog to expose unreported news stories that were being censored purposely from the general public in order to craft not inform public opinion. We must all seek the truth in all things and reject the lies being fed to us over the airways of the mainstream corporate owned media.

The truth is we are all Blessed with the gift of free will to either choose good or evil, love or hate, forgiveness or un-forgiveness, by worshipping at the alter of either Jesus or the enemy.

Please support my efforts to disclose the truth about: Government corruption here and at www.ConservativeCrew.Blogspot.com
Our Creator's saving grace for you

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Jerome Corsi's Record of Concealing the Truth To Profit From Book Sales



October 7, 2008 Times Article

Corsi in Kenya: Obama's Nation Boots Obama Nation Author

I decided to produce a cable TV show on the topic of Obama's POTUS eligibility in 2008, a few days after Barak H. Obama won his race for the Presidency, despite having had all of his birth, education, travel and health records sealed. I asked my friend Jim Ellison to go online and bring in whatever information he could find out about this simmering controversy rumbling around the world.

Apparently the people who remembered Obama's birth in Kenya were amazed that we had elected one of their own as the man who would be our first black President. For years I had been producing public access television programs on unreported news so I felt the good people of Beaverton, Oregon should be informed about this story.

For fun I purchased wire framed Sarah Palin like reading glasses to sport on the show in honor of the woman I had hoped would be our first female Vice-President, had the GOP ticket defeated the newly elected ineligible Mr. Obama and his sidekick former Senator, Joe Biden. My co-host Jim, coincidently looked a little like Sarah's running mate, a man I did and do not support, but for his brilliant choice of Sarah Palin as his Vice-President I would not have supported his ticket in 2008.

Once I produced the show I broke it down into 3 parts since YouTube would not let me upload videos longer than 10 minutes in 2008. During the show we went over the vast number of reasons why the man born as Barack Hussein Obama, II aka Barry Soetoro was not eligible to assume the helm of the USA as our President under Aricle II Section I of our Constitution. Please watch and like these videos then try to comment to see if YouTube is still censoring my comments.

Uploaded to YouTube November 24, 2008



These exposure videos were going viral within the first few days quickly reaching the 20k, 7k and 7k view mark with over 500 comments debating the issues brought up in these videos, that is when YouTube stopped allowing any new views or comments except debunking trolls to be added to my count for almost a decade now. At the same time, YouTube took control of my channel and stopped allowing anyone who agreed with me to comment on my videos including myself the owner of the content. The only aspect of these videos I was allowed to edit was the description. In 2008, before YouTube sabotaged my videos I tried to get help from them but could find no avenue to correct this injustice. 

Digging Deeper 

As you can imagine this gross miscarriage of justice by YouTube only inspired me to dig deeper into the eligibility conspiracy, which is just now gaining widespread acceptance once again some nine plus years later.

During my investigation down the rabbit hole, my hopes hung on every eligibility Supreme Court case and twist and turn regarding what I considered to be the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on United States of America. 

Then in August of 2009, an ambitious young man named Lucas Smith took matters into his own hands and traveled from Cedar Rapids, Iowa to Mombasa, Kenya to the Coast Province General Hospital and through back channels received this true copy of our new ineligible President Obama's birth certificate as seen here recently shared on twitter by Barack Obama's brother Malik. 


What does this all have to do with Jerome Corsi? 

Everything, you see just as the truth was coming out about high level corruption in our 2008 Presidential Election with regards to the Constitutional eligibility of our new President, Jerome Corsi and World Net Daily were using this controversy to control the narrative and profit from public interest in the story, just as it appears Mr. Corsi and Alex Jones' Infowars news organization may be doing with regard to the truth being released by the patriots at www.QAnonPosts.com 

Please read the tainted truth written by Jerome Corsi in his 2009 responding to Lucas Smith's failed attempt to profit from his efforts by placing the Barack Hussein Obama II birth certificate up for auction on E-bay (after many posting attempts E-bay refused to allow BO's BC to be auctioned off, WHY?).

Please do Lucas Smith the honor of watching his video responses to Jerome Corsi's discrediting of his find, which was first uploaded to YouTube on August 22, 2009.

1st Video Revealing BO's Birth Certificate
To Date Views Frozen at 194,461 views 

Lucas Smith's Response to Jerome Corsi's WND Attempt to Discredit the Birth Certificate
August 28, 2009







The War Report (Coast Province, Kenya vs Jerome Corsi & WND)
April 19, 2010






A few years ago, I had the opportunity to speak with Jerome Corsi at a conservative political event and told him about my Election Fraud discoveries (which are all outlined on the Vote by Fraud page of this blog). He seemed eager to obtain any proof I might have about it, but since I had so closely followed the dishonest manner in which he betrayed Lucas Smith's discovery of Barack Obama II's Kenyan birth certificate,  I never shared my findings with Mr. Corsi.

Discern for yourselves the truth but judge the truth by carefully observing the actions and motivations of those who purport to report the truth honestly. 

Matthew Chapter 7
17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

No comments:

Post a Comment