I know you have not yet been censored by "Big Brother" G/YT so maybe you don't really care if other citizen journalists are being silenced by a monopoly conglomerate determined to maintain control of the facts and fiction being fed daily to unenlightened masses through their puppet news organizations.
- First they came for the conspiracy journalists, but I did not care because I don't believe in conspiracies.
- Then they came for the conservative journalists, but I did not care because I am not a conservative.
- Then they came for anyone who reported the truth, but I did not care because I believe the news networks and mainstream journals.
- Then they came for me when I realized all the corporate controlled news media was completely fake; lying about what was actually happening all around me and I had no one to help me because they had all been silenced long ago.
Harassment and cyberbullying policy
- Abusive videos, comments, messages
- Revealing someone’s personal information, including sensitive personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, passport numbers, or bank account numbers.
- Maliciously recording someone without their consent
- Deliberately posting content in order to humiliate someone
- Making hurtful and negative comments/videos about another person
- Unwanted sexualization, which encompasses sexual harassment or sexual bullying in any form
- Incitement to harass other users or creators
- Pause before you post: Think seriously about how you may be perceived online and do not post anything that may compromise your reputation or safety.
- Speak up: Tell friends to stop cyberbullying and voice your opinion against cyberbullying when you see it on the site.
- Tell an adult if you remain concerned about another’s actions towards you online.
- Try deleting comments and blocking the user if another user is bothering you, so they can't leave more comments. You can also turn comments off for any video or manage comments by requiring pre-approval before they get posted.
- Respect people’s opinions online but know when it crosses the line. We want YouTube to be a dynamic and expressive platform but we do not want users to feel intimidated or threatened.
- Report harassing users and content via YouTube’s reporting tool.