Vote for the Conservative Crew

In January 2009, I created this blog to expose unreported news stories that were being censored purposely from the general public in order to craft not inform public opinion. We must all seek the truth in all things and reject the lies being fed to us over the airways of the mainstream corporate owned media.

The truth is we are all Blessed with the gift of free will to either choose good or evil, love or hate, forgiveness or un-forgiveness, by worshipping at the alter of either Jesus or the enemy.

Please support my efforts to disclose the truth about: Government corruption here and at www.ConservativeCrew.Blogspot.com
Our Creator's saving grace for you

Sunday, November 13, 2011

The BiG "I" Presidential Candidate

2008 Voter Pamphlet Statement
As we can now plainly see President Barack Obama exhibited narcissism traits going back to his first words to we the people, when he asked for our vote. For an unaccomplished adult man he certainly spends a lot of time bragging about the “I.” Notice the stark contrast between mandatory sections of his statement and that of his competitors who have actual accomplishments to consider.

“I” Race Results:
Barack Obama Democrat = 16
John McCain Republican = 12
Chuck Baldwin Constitution = 1
Bob Barr Libertarian = 0 (written in 3rd person “he …”)
Cynthia McKinney Pacific Green = 0 (written in 3rd person “she …”)
Ralph Nader Peace = 0 (written in 3rd person “Nader …”)

United States President

Barack
Obama
Democrat
Occupation: I serve as a U.S. Senator.
Occupational Background: I've been a community organizer, civil rights lawyer, and constitutional law teacher.
Educational Background: graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law School.
Prior Governmental Experience: My prior governmental experience is 8 years as an Illinois state Senator.
I'm running for President because at this defining moment in our nation's history, we have a chance to forge a new majority so we can solve the problems we've been talking about for decades.
I'm running to turn the page on the failed politics of the past; a politics that divides us when we should be coming together to solve problems; a politics that accepts lobbyists as part of the system in Washington, instead of recognizing that they're part of the problem; and where politicians don't mean what they say or say what they mean.
As President, I'll bring Democrats and Republicans together to solve the problems facing us. I'll invest in clean energies so we can create green jobs, reduce our dependence on foreign oil, and save this planet for our children. I'll stop giving tax breaks to companies that ship our jobs overseas, and put a middle-class tax cut into the pockets of working families, struggling homeowners, and seniors who deserve to retire with dignity and security. I'll work for affordable, accessible health care for all. I'll make college affordable for anyone who wants to go. And I'll responsibly end the war in Iraq - a war opposed from the start.
Since I walked away from a career on Wall Street to work as a community organizer more than two decades ago, I've fought to bring people together, and to make a difference in the lives of ordinary Americans. I don't want to pit Blue States against Red States - want to lead the United States of America in a new direction to turn this moment of challenge into our moment of opportunity.
(This information furnished by Obama for America.)

John
McCain
Republican
Occupation: U.S. Senator
Occupational Background: U.S. Senator; U.S. Representative; U.S. Navy Captain; Naval Aviator
Educational Background: U.S. Naval Academy
Prior Governmental Experience: U.S. Senator; U.S. Representative
In war and peace, I have been a dedicated servant of our country. Whenever I faced an important choice between my country's interests, party politics or special interests, I chose our country.
I will continue to put our country first by ushering in a new era of reform, prosperity and peace. If I'm elected President, the era of the permanent campaign will end. The era of problem solving will begin. Washington is broken, and I intend to fix it. All you've ever asked of government is that it stand on your side, not in your way.
I will stand by your side to grow this economy, create more jobs and get America moving again. I will aggressively push to develop alternative energies while expanding our use of existing energy resources here at home. As President, I intend to provide future generations of Americans with a safer, more peaceful world than the one we inherited. We will achieve energy security and ensure that healthcare is affordable and available for all. It is incumbent on America, more than any other nation on earth, to lead in building the foundations for a stable and enduring peace.
I will put an agenda of reform, prosperity and peace for America before any partisan interest or special interest. I will keep that promise every hour of every day I am in office.
This information furnished by John McCain.)
http://www.sos.state.or.us/elections/pages/history/archive/nov42008/guide/cand/obama_b.html

No comments:

Post a Comment