Vote for the Conservative Crew

Support your truly Conservative candidates at www.ConservativeCrew.Blogspot.com so we can return prosperity to our communities across the country. Without dramatic cuts in all levels of Big Government, we will be depriving our children of the high standard of living we have so enjoyed, since the creation of our great country.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Voting with My Feet

Yes, that is right after 22 years living in Beaverton, Oregon raising my 3 sons by myself, I have thrown in the towel on the once great state of Oregon. I have moved deep into Red State territory, in order to escape the intolerably corrupt, tyrannical government that rides herd over its Oregon subjects, we the people.

When so called elected official realize that their seats are safe for as long as the law will allow them to remain then your democratically elected Republic is no more. No longer will the very people who supposedly elected these corrupt politicians find relief since their legislators no longer give a dam… about their approval, because the elections are rigged with all vote by mail.

I really like living in Kansas not too far from my hometown of Tulsa, where my younger brother lives. My sons all love Kansas, more specifically the University of Kansas. I will never forget speaking with my oldest son during his first year at KU. "Mom you would love it here everyone is conservative."


No comments:

Post a Comment